[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Please meet at 5.30

Brittany Wilson bnicolewilson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 00:17:55 EDT 2013

Dear HSU,

By not being able to attend tonight's meeting I really do not understand how this situation has spiraled so quickly and been so misconstrued. While this does fall under my purview (and possibly user Student Experience as well) I have not been working towards any sort of programming. I spoke to someone who was and offered my support and that is as far as things progressed.

I feel blindsided by the short notice of this. There have been no preparations made to be able to make an announcement about an event and be able to honor it. At best, right now I can say I WILL plan a form for dialogue.

You have all made a decision about my time and my efforts without my knowledge or consent and that feels truly disrespectful. I hope to see you all at 5:30 tomorrow to discuss things further.

Brittany

Brittany Wilson
609.351.9173
@brittwilson24
www.fallingwhistles.com

“Go into the arts. I’m not kidding. The arts are not a way to make a living. They are a very human way of making life more bearable." Kurt Vonnegut