[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] IMPORTANT - Unresolved issues from last meeting - Food, Note-Taking & Ballot-Writing

Jesse Ide jci12 at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 14 18:47:40 EDT 2013

Hey all,

So Town Meeting is this Thurday and there's things we need to figure
out.

1. Food. We know that we have money for food, but not how much we have
or what we're getting or who's getting it. Because of October Break it's
probably too late to get a PO in so we'll probably need someone to front
for an RFP. So using the mailing list we'll need to figure out who is
willing to do that and what they'll be getting.

2. Who will take notes? We just need two-three people with laptops to
take notes throughout the meeting and then email them to Coordboard at hamp
when they're done.

3. Ballot-Writing. I already volunteered myself to stay late and write
the ballots, I should probably have one or two people helping with that.
My question isn't just who that will be but also how do we do that? We
need to have the after-meeting voting stations prepared at the end of
the meeting, is there a link we navigate to to bring that up? And then
how do we put our finished ballots into Qualitrix? I feel strongly that
the ballot-writers should be taught how to do this themselves so that
they can get it up right away, rather than sending the finished ballots
to someone else to put them into Qualitrix.

Also just as a useful update: Committee of Ten possibly has 10 members
now, and they have changed their name to the Accountability Board. They
sent out a doodle poll and are working on finding a meeting time.

So yeah, all this stuff is super important to figure out and I'd really
appreciate it if anyone who has an answer respond to the mailing list
ASAP.

-Jesse