[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] REPLY NOW - HSU Networking Night! - Dinner at SAGA (10/26)

coordboard at hampshire.edu coordboard at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 7 18:37:32 EDT 2013

HSU Networking Night at SAGA is soon to be a reality! Based on the
Doodle Poll, it will take place on Saturday, October 26th, during SAGA
dinner (5PM-8PM)

I know it's very late in the semester, but it couldn't happen this
Saturday because it's October Break, nor the next one because it's
Family and Friends weekend.

So, save the date: Saturday October 26th, HSU Networking Night at SAGA.

However, there's a catch: You must RSVP.

please write down whether you have an unlimited meal plan or not. If
you do not specify this, we won't be able to cover your dinner in SAGA.

PLEASE REPLY BEFORE THIS THURSDAY NIGHT. I will submit a funding
request on Friday, and will only request SAGA dinners for the people
who have let me now.

Thanks,
Xavier A. Torres de Janon
At-Large Member