[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] HSU Networking Night! - Dinner at SAGA

coordboard at hampshire.edu coordboard at hampshire.edu
Thu Oct 3 21:12:48 EDT 2013

Dear HSU Leaders,

It's clear that HSU Scope Groups, FundCom, Committee of Ten and Town
Meeting are lacking membership and attendance. There is as well an
overall on-campus ignorance of their existence. Sam Kramer had the
absolutely fantastic idea of having a night at SAGA where all HSU
leaders went in with name-tags, and start being extra sociable,
introducing themselves, saying what they work on, and, basically,
getting more members. There would also be people tabling during dinner
and having extra information about the HSU and its structure.

IT'S HAPPENING! "HSU NETWORKING NIGHT" :D

Choose the night in the week which would best work for you in this
Doodle poll:
http://doodle.com/fnh4m93ysvq32ay3

You don't have to commit 3 hours of your night-time schedule. You
would only have to AT LEAST be (actively networking) in SAGA for an
hour. Don't feel that it's an obligation, but rather an opportunity
for you to get more members in your group, while having a Nice Dinner
at Bon Appetit at 0 cost for you.

Once we have a day (I will do my best to make it happen next week, but
it will probably be the week after October Break), I would highly
encourage everyone to share it with your members (if you have any) so
that they also help out.

http://doodle.com/fnh4m93ysvq32ay3

http://doodle.com/fnh4m93ysvq32ay3

Thanks,