[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] By-Law Proposal

Adrianna Perry atp12 at hampshire.edu
Thu Nov 21 17:45:18 EST 2013

Perhaps we can add more time to this on the agenda and continue this
conversation in the meeting?

--Adrianna

On 2013-11-21 17:42, Breonna Mabry wrote:

> [...]
>
> Then that scope group will not have a voting member of CoordBoard until another co-coordinator is available to be appointed.
>
> --Bree
>
> On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 5:14 PM, Brittany Wilson <bnicolewilson at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I believe it does apply to representatives as well. However, what I meant was that not all scope groups have that much membership. We're low on people as an organization, and some group only have the one representative. What then?
>
> Brittany
>
> On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 5:02 PM, Samantha Kramer <shk12 at hampshire.edu> wrote:
>
> I'm pretty sure that only co-coordinators can be on coordboard.
>
> -Sam
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Nov 21, 2013, at 4:54 PM, Breonna Mabry <breonna.mabry at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> It is my understanding that each scope group appoints a representative (which is typically either of the co-coordinators). If that is indeed the case, than my amendment applies to appointed representatives.
>
> If that is not the case, than I will draft an alternate amendment that is more applicable.
>
> --Bree
>
> On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 4:45 PM, Brittany Wilson <bnw12 at hampshire.edu> wrote:
>
> Hi Bree,
>
> How do you suppose this works with membership as it is? Not all of the scope groups have full representation, or any representation for that matter.
>
> Brittany
>
> On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 3:35 PM, Samantha Kramer <shk12 at hampshire.edu> wrote:
>
> Hey Bree,
>
> Just a quick question,
> Does this only apply to at-large member since each scope group is supposed to have a co-coordinator representative?
>
> -Sam
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Nov 21, 2013, at 2:56 PM, Breonna Mabry <breonna.mabry at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I hereby propose the following amendment be made to our Interim Operating Procedures for the Coordinating Board of HSU 10/23/13:
>
> (6.) Any member of CoordBoard can be removed by a two-thirds vote, if and only if said member has failed to attend three official CoordBoard meetings, _or has failed to attend two Town Meetings._
>
> Warmly,
> Bree Mabry
> ------
> This is the INTERNAL mailing list for Coordboard. For the sake of transparency, all internal communications via email must go through this listserv, where they are publicly archived. If there are any changes to meeting times or locations, then those emails must still be sent out to the Coordboard MAIN listserv (HSU-CoordinatingBoard at lists.hampshire.edu) so that the meetings can be open to all members of the Hampshire community. Listservs are not a secure method of communication and any sensitive info such as passwords or classified infomation should not be sent via listserv.

Brittany Wilson
609.351.9173 [2]
@brittwilson24
www.fallingwhistles.com [3]

"Go into the arts. I'm not kidding. The arts are not a way to make a
living. They are a very human way of making life more bearable." - Kurt
Vonnegut
------

Links:
------