[GRN] GRN Meeting Next Monday :)

Jules Petersen jbr15 at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 19 16:36:03 EDT 2017

Hi folks!

September 25th is our next meeting day! We'll be planning and scheduling
events: last meeting we talked about organizing a trip to the Amherst
Observatory, as well as hosting local trans speakers and artists, and
having a day where we clean and organize the GARB closet. Bring your
ideas! :) Kern Center Room 106, from 6-7 PM. We'll be eating Chinese
food, and we will have vegetarian and hopefully vegan options!

Also, please fill out a waiver form here:
https://riskmgt.mtholyoke.edu/waivers/form.php

We need everyone to fill out a form by September 30th! Thank you!

Best,

Phoenix (he/him), Jules (they/them), Fionn (they/them)