[GRN] Hello! Welcome to GRN

Jules Petersen jbr15 at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 7 21:39:02 EDT 2017

Hi everyone!

We're super excited for you to join us this semester! Here's what's
coming up in September:

September 15th: Hampfest from 3:00-4:30 by the Art Barn! We'll be
tabling. Check out some other cool student groups and say hi! :)

September 18th: Our first meeting! We'll be doing intros/talk about our
intentions for the semester so far, and also ask for your input with the
schedule. We're gonna be eating Chinese food! Kern Center 106, 6-7 PM.

September 25th: Our second meeting! We'll be holding a group
conversation about a few topics, as well as continuing planning and
scheduling events you all bring to us. We'll be eating Mexican food!
Same place, same time.

Also, please fill out a waiver form here:
https://riskmgt.mtholyoke.edu/waivers/form.php

We need everyone to fill out a form by September 30th! Thank you!

Best,

Jules (they/them) and Phoenix (he/him)!

P.S. If you're subscribed to this list and don't want to be, unsubscribe
here [1].

Links:
------
[1] https://lists.hampshire.edu/mailman/options/grin