[GRN] Register NOW for the 8th Annual Five College Queer Gender and Sexuality Conference

Melissa Bragg mab14 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 16 16:08:14 EST 2017

Hello listservs of Hampshire, Umass, Amherst, and 5 College! If you are
a signer, professor, staff, or other person who can reach out to people
who should know about the 5 College Queer Gender and Sexuality
Conference, please forward this to those that you are thinking of.
Otherwise, please register, submit or volunteer using the links at the
bottom. Thank you and I hope to see you at the conference!

-Missy Bragg

I use any pronouns

Hampshire College student

Register NOW for the

8th Annual Five College Queer Gender and Sexuality Conference

The Queer Conference aims to offer an accountable and supportive
environment in which to explore a wide range of genders and sexualities
at the intersections of race, class, ability, religion, kink, mental
health, survival strategies, and many more in a specifically queer
context. Everyone is welcome to attend. We strive to provide a safer
space for engaging, learning, and fostering community and dialogue
through offering a broad spectrum of workshops, panels, performances,
and lectures. Presenters include Five College students, faculty, and
staff, as well as visiting educators and artists.

Takes place at Hampshire College, Franklin Patterson Hall, March 3rd and
4th.

Free to attend. Free food.

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1272749336097594/ [1]

Attendee Registration Link: https://tinyurl.com/attendqconf [2]

Workshop Submission Link: https://tinyurl.com/wrkshpqconf [3]

Volunteer Coordinator (email if interested): bbd15 at hampshire.edu

--
Emily Rimmer
Director For Women's and Queer Services

"It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our
choices." Dumbledore, by JK Rolling

Links:
------
[1] https://www.facebook.com/events/1272749336097594/