[GRN] Fwd: Gender Resource Network: Next event

Fionnbharr Warren few14 at hampshire.edu
Sat Feb 11 08:24:29 EST 2017

Hi all,

This is kind of short notice and for that I apologize. But there's a
rally happening today in Springfield that people may be interested in
attending. It is a rally in support of reproductive justice and access
to healthcare. There is more information and a Facebook event link
below. There also may be free rides to this event, check the Facebook
event.

Have a good day.

best,

fionn