[GRN] Trans Symposium!

A. Sanders aes15 at hampshire.edu
Fri Nov 18 11:58:38 EST 2016

Hi all,

I just wanted to remind everyone that the Trans Futurity Symposium is
happening tomorrow between 12pm and 7pm in Franklin Patterson Hall!

There will be two featured speakers - Ruby Corado, the keynote, and
Precious Davis, our plenary. As well, there are a variety of workshops
and panels which everyone is welcome to attend! There are also closed
spaces for trans people and for queer and trans people of color.

Facebook [1]

Event Page [2]

Schedule of the Event [3] (If you go to the bottom of the page, there's
a PDF of the schedule!)

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Liam

Links: