[GRN] Trans Day of Remembrance

Fionnbharr Warren few14 at hampshire.edu
Sat Nov 19 09:55:10 EST 2016

Hi all,

This is a bit of late notice, and we apologize for that. But tomorrow
from 2:30-4:30 in the CFF, we will be holding space in honor of Trans
Day of Remembrance. This is a space for support and reflection. We can
honor those who have lost their lives, and discuss ways to move forward,
as well as just share space and offer support through proximity.
Resources about TDOR will be available.

There is no obligation to stay the full two hours, come for as much or
as little as you feel you need.

See you tomorrow.

If you have questions etc, feel free to reach out to me. My email is
few14 at hampshire.edu.

best,

fionn (they/them)