[GRN] GRN Meeting Tomorrow!

Jules Petersen jbr15 at hampshire.edu
Sun Nov 13 16:50:58 EST 2016

Hi everyone,

GRN is meeting tomorrow at 6 PM in the CFF!
We will be having a discussion about consent: what consent looks like in
a relationship and also in a friendship, how to talk to people who
aren't always hearing what your boundaries are, how to reinforce your
boundaries when you have confrontation issues, and other topics. Bring
questions!

We're aware that the discussion may be intense, and we will have space
available for people to take care of themselves. Folks who attend should
come with good intentions & keep in mind where others are coming from.

Best,
🌈🌙Jules✨💐
(they/them)