[GRN] GRN Meeting Reminder!

Liam Sanders aes15 at hampshire.edu
Sat Nov 5 11:59:56 EDT 2016

Hi folx,

This is your weekly reminder email for the Gender Resource Network!

On Monday November 7th, we're going to be watching "The Way He Looks" on
the recommendation of people who suggested movies at our last meeting.
There will be food from Panda East! Our meeting will obviously go a
little longer than usual, but everyone is encouraged to come for any
amount of time that they can.

Then, on November 14th, we're going to be having a discussion on
consent. We'll be talking about what consent looks like, how it applies
to romantic and sexual relationships, how consent works for friendships,
and having a conversation about what healthy communication and
boundary-setting looks like.

Finally, we're also going to start opening up an addition hour of GRN
after our 6 to 7 meetings. This time is for organizing future
meetings/events, and is geared towards anyone who has ideas they're
really excited about or people who might want to become signers for GRN
in the future. We can talk more about what all that will look like on
Monday!

Best,

Liam