[GRN] Meeting Tomorrow!

Fionnbharr Warren few14 at hampshire.edu
Sun Mar 20 21:29:37 EDT 2016

Welcome back gender beans!

I hope everyone had great break filled with fun and rest. This is your
reminder that we will be having a GRN meeting tomorrow night in the CFF
at 6pm. We had a suggestion at our last meeting to expand/move GARB to a
larger space. We have since been given approval to house GARB in the
large closet in the entrance to the CFF. So at tomorrow's meeting, we
will be planning/organizing that space, as well organizing the contents
of the box to prepare us for the move. We would absolutely love your
ideas for the creation of this new space, as well as your help with
organizing clothes. Because of the break and some paperwork confusion, I
am not sure whether there will be dinner food at the meeting, however
there will be some snacks to enjoy!

We hope to see you there!

Have a lovely evening and a great start to your week!

Best,

fionn

they/them, he/him