[GRN] Plan for tomorrow

Fionnbharr Warren few14 at hampshire.edu
Sun Mar 27 22:07:41 EDT 2016

Dearest members of GRN,
For tomorrow, we have a slight change of plants from our usual meetings.
There is a talk entitled "Trans Temporality and the Coloniality of
Gender" being given by Dr. Marie Draz. It is from 5:30 to 7:30. More
information is posted below. The talk sounds very intriguing and we
invite GRN members to come listen. Because of this, we will not be
hosting a regular meeting. However, Riley will be in the CFF from 6 to
7ish to have a GRN space available, even if you cannot make it to the
talk.

Here is a link to the Facebook event for the talk:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1043722902354824/

Have a lovely Monday!

Best,
fionn