[GRN] Meeting Tomorrow!

Fionnbharr Warren few14 at hampshire.edu
Sun Mar 6 23:14:27 EST 2016

Hello GRN members!

This is your reminder that we will be having our weekly meeting tomorrow
night at 6pm in the CFF. We will be playing board games, hopefully some
of which will be vintage board games! We will also be having Chinese
food! We hope to see you there.

As an update, at last week's meeting, we spent the whole meeting having
a large organizing meeting. We discussed a make up workshop which will
occur after spring break, started planning a gender brunch (that is a
brunch for people with genders, or people without, not a brunch where we
eat gender) and received updates on a workshop about toxic masculinity
that is in the works.

We would love your help as we continue planning these activities, as
well as your ideas for more activities!

See you tomorrow!

Best,

your signer fionn