[GRN] Tonight's Meeting

Fionnbharr Warren few14 at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 15 06:06:54 EST 2016

Hello esteemed members of GRN,

This is a reminder email about tonight's meeting. Tonight at 6pm in the
CFF, we'll be working on a new GRN resource. We are going to be putting
together a box, similar to the GARB box, for make-up. We will be putting
together items for the box, decorating the box, and maybe even coming up
with a snappy name for the box. If you have any new or VERY lightly used
make-up that you would like to contribute to the box, be sure to bring
that to our meeting. In addition to the creation of this lovely new
resource, we will have Chinese food at tonight's meeting!

Hope to see you there!

Best,

your signer fionn

they/them, he/him

PS As an accompaniment to our new make-up resource, we will be having a
make-up skill share in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned for details!