[GRN] *Call for Volunteers* Queer Gender and Sexuality Conference

Melissa Bragg mab14 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 11 09:57:13 EST 2016

Hello all of you lovely people!!!

Some of you may have gotten repeats of this email so feel free to
disregard the extras!

It's is time once again, to get excited about the queer conference! We
need volunteers to run all sorts of fun and important stuff happening
during the conference. Read the rest of the email to learn more!

Volunteers needed for the

7th Annual 5 College Queer Gender and Sexuality Conference

The 5 College Queer Gender and Sexuality Conference is a place for
people of all backgrounds and identities to explore and learn about
gender, sexuality and all of their intersections through workshops,
activities, and social interaction. NONE OF THIS IS POSSIBLE WITHOUT
VOLUNTEERS!  Volunteers are needed for all parts of the conference to
monitor workshops, set up and clean up, participant registration and
other various needs.

What being a volunteer for this event means for you:

-CEL-1 HOURS

-contribution to a nationally recognized event

-FOOD

What is required:

-commitment to some time on FRIDAY MARCH 4TH AND/OR SATURDAY MARCH 5TH.

-respect of conference participants, volunteers and organizers

PLEASE CONTACT MELISSA BRAGG AT MAB14 at HAMPSHIRE.EDU TO GET INVOLVED OR
WITH ANY QUESTIONS!

If you have any interest at all, then I encourage you to send me an
email! We need a lot of volunteers and are glad for all of the help that
we know you will give!

If you know anyone who is interested that may not have gotten this
email, then please forward this to them!

I hope to talk to you all soon!

-Melissa Bragg

Student Worker for the CFF/QCAc and Queer Gender and Sexuality
Conference organizer