[GRN] Meeting Tomorrow

Fionnbharr Warren few14 at hampshire.edu
Sun Feb 21 22:29:04 EST 2016

Hello esteemed GRN members,

This is your reminder that tomorrow night at 6pm in the Center for
Feminisms we will be having our weekly GRN meeting! We will be finishing
decorating the GEM (gender enhancing makeup) box, a new resource we
created last week. We will also be doing work on our GRN zine, or GRZ
(gender resource zine). We would love your contributions in the
planning/initial stages of the zine, and soon we will be taking
submissions.

If all goes as planned, we will also have Indian food at tomorrow
night's meeting.

Hope to see you there!

Best,

Fionn