[GRIN] ACTUAL First Meeting Tomorrow!!!

Jess Ide jci12 at hampshire.edu
Sun Feb 8 11:23:21 EST 2015

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the late start, that darned weather needs to stop being all
wintery.

Tomorrow (Monday, 2/9) in the Center for Feminisms will be the first
meeting of GRIN of the semester!!! Yay!! And if CLA and weather permit we
will have food!

At 6pm we'll have a meet and greet and a discussion of what everyone wants
out of GRIN this semester. At 7pm we'll have an organizing meeting where
we'll discuss implementing the ideas that came up.

You can attend both meetings or just one or the other it's your choice.

Also! We are looking for new signers! If you're a first or second year and
are interested in signing then get in touch with one of the current signers!

Seeya tomorrow!
Jess