[GRIN] GRIN IS STILL HAPPENING BUT AT SEVEN ALSO NO FOOD

Jess Ide jci12 at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 9 12:20:21 EST 2015

AAAAAGGGH

GRIN like needs to happen this semester already so we can plan shit.

FUCK THE SNOW GRIN IS HAPPENING TONIGHT AAAAA

Here's the plan:

Between 5 and 7 you will eat yourself some dinner from saga or your mod or
somewhere.

At 7 we will rendezvous at the Center for Feminisms for the originally
planned first meeting. By 7 the snow should have stopped and gotten cleared
out.

We will then conspire to hold bi-weekly events and workshops alternating
with drop-in safe social spaces. And discuss the next phase of OPERATION
C.R.I.N.G.E now that the reconnaissance of how student names are used by
the administration has been completed.

We will also discuss the possibility of sponsoring the Queer Gender and
Sexuality conference, and also continue the search for new signers in
accordance with the Marduk report.

Also we will discuss stealing whatever weather control machine is being
utilized by our mysterious cloaked enemy to prevent us from meeting. In the
future we will meet at 6 and have food.

*salutes*,
Jess
Signer