[GRIN] Waivers & Whenisgood!!!

Jess Ide jci12 at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 22 20:50:55 EDT 2014

Hey Everyone,

So we had a super productive meeting today. One of the things that came
out of it is that we're forming a sub-group to tackle Central Records'
policies around legal names and gender. If you're interested in working
around this issue then please fill out this whenisgoodpoll:
http://whenisgood.net/7sgngae for what times you'd be available for a
meeting. Feel free to leave any other notes too.

ALSO, some of the event plans we've made involve risks of drowning and
choking on chemincals! Ah! So it's really important actually now that
you all fill out this waiver:
https://riskmgt.mtholyoke.edu/waivers/form.php

(for the record, it's swimming and painting, not actually too dangerous
but enough that we can't ignore the waiver form)

Also, all of our meeting minutes are kept in a public googledocs folder
which is linked to on our hampedia page, if you want to ever look back
at what we talked about or anything. We're starting a few cool new
programs that I'm really excited about.

See you all next week!

Jess