[GRIN] Board game night! Progress!

Jess Ide jci12 at hampshire.edu
Sun Sep 28 13:50:48 EDT 2014

Hey all,

Tomorrow once again GRIN is meeting in the CFF at 6pm/6:45pm.

At 6pm we're having a board game night. We'll be hanging out with some food playing board games with each other.

Around 6:45 we'll either transition into an organizing meeting or we might move the organizing meeting into the conference room so we don't have to interrupt board games.

Since our last meeting a lot of progress has been made on our plans from last week so it's probably gonna be a good organizing meeting.

<3 you all,
Jess