[GRIN] Some last-minute notices about today's meeting

Jess Ide jci12 at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 22 17:36:26 EDT 2014

Hey everyone,

So uh... today's GRIN meeting is still happening but there's some things
you need to know

1. PhysPlant is in the process of changing the carpet in the CFF... so
uh... all of the furniture has been turned over and it's kinda chaotic
and weird. WE CAN STILL USE THE SPACE. But when you enter you'll just
have to go around the pile to find a pillow pile where we'll be.
PhysPlant, as far as I've been told, isn't going to be in the space
doing stuff while we're here, it's just that when they were here earlier
they left the place a (necessary) mess.

2. Because of some bureaucratic stuff outside of our control, for food
we only have 2 cheese pizzas and a small vegan pizza today. This is less
food than last week. By next meeting we're hopefully going to be able to
have enough food (and the food might be stuff better than pizza) but for
this meeting you might want to eat in advance (especially if you're on
the full meal plan).

I hope none of this stops you from coming today! It's still going to be
the same plan.

Seeya soon,
Jess