[GRIN] help complete a survey

ersa at hampshire.edu ersa at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 22 13:36:54 EDT 2014

Completing this survey would help one my peers who helps our students.
So if you are comfortable with it, it would be great if you could do it.
Thank-you in advance!

Do You Identify Outside of Gender and/or Sexual Binaries?
(i.e., as bisexual, pansexual, asexual, gender fluid, genderqueer,
agender, etc.)

Please participate in one of the first studies to focus on both bi* and
trans* college students. The researcher, Dr. Genny Beemyn, identifies as
pansexual and genderqueer, and the results of the study will be
published in their forthcoming book, Campus Queer: The Experiences and
Needs of LGBTQ College Students. Participants will take a 20-30 minute
survey and share more about their experiences in a follow-up phone
interview. To participate, go to
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/nonbinary [1] to take the survey. Thank
you very much! You are helping to give voice to members of the LGBTQ
community who are often ignored in books about LGBTQ people and in books
about college students.

Genny Beemyn, Ph.D.
Director, the Stonewall Center, University of Massachusetts, Amherst:
www.umass.edu/stonewall [2]<http://www.umass.edu/stonewall [2]>
Coordinator, Campus Pride's Trans Policy Clearinghouse:
www.campuspride.org/tpc [3]<http://www.campuspride.org/tpc [3]>

My gender pronouns: they, them, their

Links:
------