[GRIN] Grin meeting tomorrow!

Jess Ide jci12 at hampshire.edu
Sun Nov 9 20:14:24 EST 2014

Hey everyone!

Tomorrow at 7pm there will be another GRIN organizing meeting in the
CFF, as per usual. We'll be having a casual drop-in social space
starting at 6pm, also in the CFF.

At the organizing meeting we'll be planning for Trans Day of Remembance
coming up on the 20th as well as continuing to talk about our other
ongoing projects.

We also would love more ideas for things to do during to the 6pm-7pm
social space. We've exhausted all the workshop ideas from the beginning
of the semester so if you have any ideas for discussions, workshops,
screenings, or activities either let the signers know or bring it to the
organizing meetings.

<3 you all,

Jess