[GRIN] Pronoun pins! Button making!

Jess Ide jci12 at hampshire.edu
Sun Nov 2 19:16:20 EST 2014

Hey all,

Tomorrow, that is Monday, at 6pm, we'll be having pin-making in the CFF! We'll be both just making cool custom pins but also trying to be creative and find designs for pronoun pins that we could kinda-mass-produce for giving out at Hampfest and in the CFF and QCAC. It's gonna be fun and we'll have food.

Also I just wanted to say that it doesn't matter if you've been coming to meet this semester of not; our events are still open to you! We love having new faces and old faces and maybe even people whose faces are obscured and we can't tell if they're new or not but they're standing in the corner canting and there's more of them each week.

At 7pm we'll have an organizing meeting. These meetings are also always open whether you've been attending them or the 6pm events or not.

Also our Hampedia now had even more resources on it! And don't hesitate to add anything else you know of!!!

<3 you all
Jess