[CommAdvocacy] Please Take Student Health Survey - and enter to win $50 gift card

Jessica Gifford jgSA at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 8 09:32:48 EST 2011

Hi Community Advocacy staff,
If you haven't done so already, I'm encouraging all of you to take the
National College Health Assessment - it's only 15 minutes, it's
confidential, it will give us lots of great information about students'
health and help guide our services, AND you'll be entered to win one of
two $50 gift certificates to a vendor of your choice, or ten $20 gift
certificates to Atkins.  Just click on the link in the email invitation
you received and it will take you to the survey.  It will close this
Friday at noon.
Thanks!
Jessica

--
Jessica Gifford
Director of Community Health and Wellness
jgifford at hampshire.edu

Join us on facebook www.tinyurl.com/hcchc