[Clusterusers] long running renders

Thomas Helmuth thelmuth at cs.umass.edu
Fri Jun 12 22:16:24 EDT 2015

Yes, those long renders have been going for a few weeks I think. But, at a
max of 40 launches, they haven't interfered too much with what I'm doing --
I can still get 80+ GP runs launched at once, which is good since I'm
finishing up some experiments for my dissertation. If there's any change,
the one that would help me the most is moving them to only (or primarily)
use the ash nodes, since I can't use those myself. But, I don't consider
them to be a problem, unless someone else needs to get some heavy use soon.

Tom