[Clusterusers] Fwd: Power Shutdown and Testing

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Thu Dec 18 11:07:43 EST 2014

Hi guys,
    Because of the below, I will need to shut down the cluster entirely
on December 29th, and unplug it to prevent it coming back on
automatically when power comes back (because it'll go out again shortly
afterwards). If I'm around, I'll plug it back in on December 30th after
they're done, or December 31, and email the list after that happens.
    All the best and sorry for the inconvenience.
    -Josiah