[Clusterusers] Another power blip at 4:20PM

Bassam Kurdali bassam at urchn.org
Sat Oct 5 12:54:34 EDT 2013

+1 fix this from the source (the power company I guess?)
It's not just the cluster but also the lab computers going down, causing
occasional lost work + disruption.
If it's ok I'm going to check my home UPSes and see if any have good
batteries and bring them in to protect one or two of the machines in the
drome.