[Circulation] Please Make Sure to Go for Testing Every Tuesday!

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 22 11:28:52 EST 2021

Hello All,

I'm forwarding this message on about covid testing every Tuesday.  I
hope you are all getting tested each week, and you should know that
Rachel, Olivia, Sam, and I all get tested each Tuesday as well.  If you
skipped over this email earlier,  do go back and read it as there is new
and important information in it.  Please note that students who skip
testing may face disciplinary action and may not be eligible to work on
campus this semester.

Thank you,

Suzanne

---