[Circulation] The Temporary Schedule Has Been Posted

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed Aug 29 09:48:07 EDT 2018

Hi All,

The temporary schedule has been posted on the bulletin board outside the
Circulation Office. You are eligible to start working on Tuesday, 9/4.
Day shift choices for the temporary schedule are 9am - noon, noon - 3pm,
3 - 6pm, and 6-10pm. I'd rather not double up on the shifts before 6pm,
but would like 2 students if possible for the 6-10pm shifts.

For the weekend of 9/8 & 9/9, I've scheduled one slot from 10am - 2pm
and 2pm - 6pm. We need 2 students after Sydney and Tierra leave at 5:30,
so I've scheduled one 5:30 - 10pm shift and one 6 - 10pm shift for each
day.

Please only take shifts that you can definitely work. Please sign up
early as the beginning of the semester is very busy and I have to hire
about 6 new students to fill the gaps left by your coworkers who
graduated in May. Please take 3 shifts on the temporary schedule if you
are able. The temporary schedule runs through the day of the schedule
meeting, Monday, 9/10.

Thank you, and please contact me if you have questions about the
temporary schedule.