[Circulation] Temporary Fall Schedule

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Aug 31 09:51:49 EDT 2018

Hi All,

Thanks to the students who have come to choose shifts on the temporary
schedule so far. I've attached a scan of the schedule so far. I'm
writing to see if anyone can commit to working on Tuesday, either the
3-6 or 6 - 10 shifts. I have to leave at 3 for an appointment, Tierra is
off that day, and Sydney would like to be able to interview students for
the APL monitor jobs Tuesday afternoon. It would be helpful to have the
3-6 shift covered so that she can interview students in the Circulation
Office. Also, since Tierra is not working Tuesday, I need 2 students
scheduled from 6-10. Lily has already taken one of those shifts. Please
let me know if you can work either Tuesday shift or any other on the
schedule.

Thanks,