[Circulation] Returning to Work at the Library?

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Mon Aug 27 15:20:56 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

I'm writing to invite you all back to work at the library. We've had a
productive summer, and best of all, we welcomed Sydney Giuliano as the
Access Services Associate: ILL and APL / KC Space Supervisor. Please let
me know if you do not intend to work here this semester so that I can
hire another student in your place.

The temporary fall schedule begins on Tuesday, 9/4. We will be open
until 10pm each night through Monday, 9/10. Please take at least 3
shifts on the temporary schedule, and try to cover nights and the
weekend first. We will definitely need two students to work 6 - 10pm on
Tuesday, 9/4, because Tierra will be off that evening.

The schedule meeting will be held on the 10th at 5:30p.m. If you are not
able to attend due to class conflict or the Rosh Hashanah, please give
me your availability so that I can choose your shifts for you. The
regular fall schedules begins on Tuesday, 9/11.

Please let me know if you will not be returning to the library. I will
be sending more emails through the week regarding changes for this
semester.

Thank you, and I look forward to seeing all of you!

Suzanne

-