[Circulation] Open weekend shift and Important Dates

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 29 10:29:20 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

Myles volunteered to take the open Thursday morning shift, provided he can
give up his weekend 2, Saturday 4 - 8 shift.  What he proposed in his
original post was to see if either of the Sunday 2-6 folks (Jen and Josh)
were interested in taking his Saturday shift and giving up their Sunday
shifts, since they overlap with other students.    If they are not
interested, any other student could take it and give up 4 hours anywhere
else on the schedule where they overlap with another worker.  Then, of
course, you would end up with 2 weekend shifts.   This arrangement would be
effective for the entire semester.

Please let me know if you are interested in this proposition.   This
schedule change will go to the first responder.

I also attached a copy of the important dates for this semester to this
email.  Please contact me if you have questions about it.

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419