[Circulation] Employment contracts

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 8 15:07:58 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I left employment contracts at the circulation desk for you to sign and
return to me.  Tax forms are attached to them - all students, new and
returning - must complete the Mass. State form and the W-4, but not the I-9.
New students must complete all the forms.  If you already did this at
orientation return the blank forms to me.  All completed tax forms must be
returned to me and then I will send them with your employment contracts to
student employment.  When submitting the I-9, you must include a copy of
your passport or a copy of your drivers' license plus a copy of your social
security card or  birth certificate.

Your contract and tax forms must be submitted to student employment before
you will be able to access your timecard on the Hub.  There will be more
discussion about submitting your timecards soon.

The schedule meeting will take place on Wednesday, September 14, at 5:30pm.

Please contact me if you have any questions about anything in this email.

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419