[Circulation] Beginning of semester stuff

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 7 15:06:46 EDT 2005

Hi All,

New this semester: you will be entering electronic time cards via the hub
rather than filling out time sheets.  However, I may still have you sign in
and out so that we can both easily keep a record of the hours you worked,
rather than trying to recollect that once every 2 weeks.  More on that
later.

You all have to sign employment contracts and tax forms (I think even
returning students have to do tax forms again).  I will have them ready
tomorrow.  You will not be able to fill out your timecard online until your
employment contract and tax forms have been submitted.

The audio carrels have been taken over as staff offices.  The audio
equipment has been moved to the wall opposite the video carrels (next to the
Kurzweil carrels).

Please contact me if you have questions about anything regarding the start
of the semester.

Phone: 413-559-5762
Fax: 413-559-5419