[ASL] ASL 3 questions

mmom09 at hampshire.edu mmom09 at hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 12 13:23:17 EDT 2012

Hi Amy,

So Ruth has started her ASL 3 class with 3 of last year's students
(myself included).  I'm trying to figure out how to sign up for an
independent study under her, because apparently central records has a
list of approved professors and she's not on it (since she's adjunct).
  How did you do it last year?  Could you give me any pointers?

Also, would you like to go to see Cirque Chinois (the Chinese National
Circus) at the FAC on November 1st?  Free ticket, if you say yes now.

Loooove,
Martin