[ASL] Fwd: First ASL Club meeting of the year!

aah09 at hampshire.edu aah09 at hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 12 08:31:49 EDT 2012

----- Forwarded message from Stuorg American Sign Language and Deaf
Culture Club <aslclub at smith.edu> -----
    Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 23:58:08 -0400
    From: Stuorg American Sign Language and Deaf Culture Club
<aslclub at smith.edu>
Subject: First ASL Club meeting of the year!

Welcome back to ASL, Smithies! Hope you had a lovely summer. Just letting
you all know that our first meeting is next week at our usual space and
time over dinner: *Monday, September 17, Chase/Duckett, 6pm*. We'll be
having a pretty casual, get-to-know-you, welcome back sort of meeting.
We'll learn/review a few basic signs and phrases, catch up, and have a
great time. As always, all are welcome, regardless of ASL background (or
lack thereof)! Please tell your friends, housemates, teammates.

See you there!

All the best,
Madeleine and Emily, Secretaries

----- End forwarded message -----