[ASL] ASL-terped event Sept 18 Yiddish Book Center!

Amy Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Sat Sep 17 11:38:36 EDT 2011

Hey everyone!

Here's some info on an ASL interpreted event at the Yiddish Book Center TOMORROW
(Sunday)!  It's on campus!  Go!
Have a fabulous fall weekend- don't spend all your time on homework, it's
gorgeous!

Peace,
Amy

 PS - this show will be repeated, with ASL! Oct.18 at Simmons College,
Boston, and Oct.23 in Lawrence, MA.

----- End forwarded message -----