[ASL] ASL Lunch!

Amy Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 22 14:26:34 EDT 2011

Hey everyone!
Hope your schedules and beginning of semester insanity is working out in your
favor!

ASL Lunch- tomorrow!  12:00-1:00ish.  Here's the deal: if you're on the meal
plan, swipe in as normal.  Not on the meal plan, there is a sign in sheet at
the front desk.  Don't let Roberta give you a hard time :)  We're in the back
room.

First years/ASL I- please come!  Ruth will be there tomorrow.  We are friendly
and happy to see you and help you practice (that's what ASL Lunch is for!).
Anyone is welcome.

See you then!
Peace,
Amy