[ASL] Haymarket tonight, Hampshire lunch tomorrow

Kaitlyn Millen kmillen at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 19 12:17:13 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,
Just a reminder about ASL lunch and in case anyone was planning on going to the Hampshire ASL Lunch this week, there has been a change:

There will be ASL lunch this Thursday (tomorrow) from 12-1, but it will be in the dining commons in the back room(where it was last year.) People who don't have a meal card will have to pay.

Also, tonight is the ASL meetup in Northampton at the Haymerket Cafe at 7pm. I will be going if anyone wants to catch a ride with me, email me or call me at x4944.

Thanks and take care!

Kaitlyn Millen:)

kmillen at hamp....