[ASL] Amherst ASL tomorrow

Kaitlyn Millen kmillen at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 17 10:38:24 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,
We found that the best time for people to meet and sign in Amherst is Tuesday evenings at 5:00.  We'll be at Bart's at 5:00 tomorrow, October 18.  Perhaps this is a better time than noon for people who work or are in school all day.  (For now we'll continue UMass ASL lunch on Tuesdays at noon.  Perhaps we'll make a change in the future if this new time is better for more people.)

Everyone is welcome but we'd always like to see more fluent signers, Deaf and hearing!  Tell your friends!  Come join us!

I hope to see you tomorrow, either at lunch or after work!  Or Wednesday in Northampton!
Lorraine

P.S.  Bart's is in downtown Amherst on North Pleasant Street.  It's a great local ice cream shop but they also have soups, bagels, etc.  Let me know if you need more information.