[ASL] English Literacy Programs for Deaf/Hard of Hearing

Kaitlyn Millen kmillen at hampshire.edu
Thu Oct 20 00:45:58 EDT 2005

Okay, so there is a really cool presentation at Holyoke Community College today (Thursday) titled: "Designing, Implementing, and Managing Successful English Programs: Language Literacy Programs for Students who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing in Educational Settings."

The main topics are:
Program and Course Development
Description of Model Literacy Programs
Teaching Strategies for English Teachers

It's 2-4pm in Frost Building, room 309 @ HCC.
I will be going to this so if anyone wants a ride, please let me know! I'll probably leave Hampshire 1:20 or 1:30ish.

Happy signing!
Kaitlyn :)
kmam02 at hamp...
559-4944