[ASL]Fw: Dec. Bingo Social and no ASL lunch this Friday

Kaitlyn Millen kmam02 at hampshire.edu
Mon Nov 22 09:05:33 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Lorraine
To: Ana Gabela ; Ava Fradkin ; Becca ; Becca Berman ; Beryl Singer ; Brent Rissman ; Bryan Horch ; Carol Ann Smalley ; Christine Alexander ; Corinne Brennan Dore ; Dennise Scott ; Erin ; Jamie Burnside ; Jason Woofenden ; Jim Harris ; Joe ; Julie Albetski ; Julie Fifield ; Kaitlyn Millen ; Karl Smith ; 'Ken Johnston' ; Laura Vitkus ; Lorraine James ; MIchael Finneran ; Michele Cooke ; Monica Sieh ; Naomi ; Rebecca Ghalayini ; Ruth Moore ; Sandy Veach ; Suzi Swain ; Tim Cook ; Tim Young
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 8:37 AM
Subject: Dec. Bingo Social and no ASL lunch this Friday

Hi everyone,

I just want to let you know that a few ASL lunch regulars, including myself, won't be at the lunch this Friday, the day after Thanksgiving.  The Blue Wall will be open so if people want to show up you may find each other but I can't guarantee that anyone will be there.

And.here's some information about an upcoming Bingo Social in Chicopee!

Springfield Division #67

National Fraternal Society of the Deaf

BINGO SOCIAL

Saturday, December 4, 2004