[ASL]ASL courses at Hampshire!!!

Kaitlyn Millen kmam02 at hampshire.edu
Thu Nov 18 16:52:11 EST 2004

Hello!
After much work and basing the proposal and evidence for need of American Sign Language courses on the Independent Study course Michelle and I have been teaching, I would like to announce....

This spring, Hampshire College will offer ASL 1 professionally taught!
It will be in the school of IA so first years can use that towards their requirements. All of the details are being worked out and I will let you all know as soon as I know (which should be within the next couple of weeks).

Additionally, next fall, ASL 1 will be offered again and ASL 2 will be offered next spring! This is super exciting!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Again, the details of the spring course like meeting time, etc. will be emailed out shortly. Thank you to everyone who has expressed interested and helped to make this happen!

Kaitlyn :)