[ASL]ASL theater performance! (CRIDDERS)

Kaitlyn Millen kmam02 at hampshire.edu
Wed Nov 24 14:51:16 EST 2004

Hi, I hope you all are having a great break! I finally got information on this year's CRIDDERS theater performance.

These performances are all in ASL with music so it is fun for everyone- hearing, Deaf, signers, and non-signers.

I am planning on going and it would be awesome if we could get a good group of people together for it- especially people in the ASL class! I have a car so we can carpool. I would like to go Saturday night. Let me know if you are interested!
Kaitlyn
TWO (2) PERFORMANCES

WHEN: Saturday evening, December 4, 2004 7:30 p.m.
Sunday matinee, December 5, 2004 2:30 p.m.
(Doors will open 45 minutes prior to each performance - no reserved seating)

WHERE: THE ROBERTS THEATER (Kingswood Oxford School)
Trout Brook Drive, West Hartford, CT

TICKETS: Adults $15.00 (if purchased prior),

$17 at the door

The CRIDDERS is a musical performance group using sign language, dance and mime! This unique group has performed throughout the USA and CANADA during their 25-year history.

  "By presenting popular music in Sign Language using cleverly designed skits and vignettes, The CRIDDERS have brought joy, laughter, tears, magic and a unique sense of fun to thousands of fans nationwide!"

  - Dr. Harvey Jay Corson, Executive Director
  American School for the Deaf

  For more information: http://www.thecridders.org/