[ASL]more deaf community events...

Kaitlyn Millen kmam02 at hampshire.edu
Sun Nov 14 19:37:28 EST 2004

Hi Everyone, I know it says you needed to r.s.v.p. by yesterday but you can certainly contact them and see if you can pay at the door. Have fun and remember- email the list if you plan to attend so people can carpool!

Kaitlyn :)

p.s. The conference this weekend was amazing! Please let me know if you want to see my notes or talk about it. We're also building some more 5 college connections- we had 2 smithies and 2 from hamp...

There's another Deaf event on the horizon - on Saturday, November 20th, 2004 from 5 - 9 pm at the Senior Citizen Center on 348 Main Street, East Longmeadow, MA.

What's this to be??

A Thanksgiving Dinner and Dingo (Deaf BINGO) games!  Open to the public.  Come on and have a delicious dinner and play Dingo - all with deaf friends, ASL or oral - no matter - male or female - all are welcome for an evening of fun!

 Sponsored by DWWM (Deaf Women of Western Mass)

Admission is $5.00 (includes turkey dinner and games)

RSVP by NOVEMBER 13, 2004

RSVP to Kay Woods, DWWM Treasurer, 180 Arthur Street, Springfield, MA  01104.

Make check payable to WMAD/HI.

Any questions about this??

Email to either: Denise Paro DWWM President at: ANNROSE58 at aol.com or Linda Clark, DWWM Secretary at: Deafwalker38 at aol.com

SEE YOU THERE!

Corinne E. Brennan-Dore'
Associate Director
Disability Services
231 Whitmore Administration Building
University of Massachusetts
Amherst, MA   01003-9313

And.

Dear HCC Deaf Community Members -

You are cordially invited to this year's Fall Production of Shakespeare's

"Romeo & Juliet" at HCC's Forum Theatre (C Building).   The Drama students

have been busy rehearsing their lines and putting the finishing touches on the absolutely beautiful costumes, and completing the construction on the set.  The Friday evening, November 19th performance is sign language interpreted by Jamie Burnside and Amy Sobel.

Performance dates and times:

Wed, Nov. 17 @ 2:30pm - dress rehearsal (Free --no admission charge)

Thurs., Nov. 18th @ 8pm

**Fri., Nov. 19th @ 8pm -- sign language interpreted**

Sat., Nov. 20 @ 8pm

Sun., Nov. 21 @ 2:30pm

For reservations call the Box Office @ 552-2528 or contact Deb Golas @ 552-2485 or (email-dgolas at hcc.mass.edu)

General Admission:  $7.00

Seniors/Area College students w/ID: $5.00 Children under 12 years old:  free

HCC Students w/ID, staff, faculty and administration:  free Deaf Studies Board members also free -- please let Carol-Ann know if you would like to attend.

Looking forward to seeing you at one of the shows!