[Animeclub] Reminder About Poll!! Please Read!

Gabriella Oddo gno13 at hampshire.edu
Sun Sep 20 16:41:30 EDT 2015

Sorry for the quick second email, guys! But this is important, and we
forgot to mention it in the first email!

Please make sure you vote for EXACTLY 4 SHOWS!

If you vote for less than 4, we'll be using a random generator at the
end of the voting process to tally on however many you left out. And if
you vote for more than 4, we'll only take the first 4 you chose.

If anyone already voted and voted for less than 4 without knowing this
rule, please reply to this email with your new votes. We apologize for
the confusion, and will make certain that everyone's voice is heard.

Thanks!

- Gabriella